How to Stream
STREAMING FOR THE CHOIR OF MAN
This is our first foray into virtual performances. For this streamed performance of The Choir of Man: Live from London, we have partnered with a third-party user-friendly service platform called ShowTix4U. All tickets must be purchased through the platform directly.
- Single stream tickets are $30 (single device, one person watching alone). BUY NOW!
- Group/Family stream tickets are $40 (one device, more than one person watching in a group). BUY NOW!
Once you have successfully purchased your stream ticket, you will receive an email with a personal access code from ShowTix4U. This email will include instructions on how to easily enjoy the concert.
WHEN TO STREAM
This performance is not considered “on demand.” It will be a LIVE performance available only on Saturday, December 19 at 7:30 PM through ShowTix4U. To be safe, we recommend you begin the stream at 7 PM.
HOW TO STREAM
- Your ticket to stream The Choir of Man: Live from London was emailed to you from ShowTix4U with a subject line of ShowTix4U – Ticket Information.
- Each ticket has a unique six-digit access code. That code gives you access to view the concert. Each code may only be used one time and is unique to you.
- The easiest way to watch this production is to open a website browser on your device of choice (computer, phone, tablet or smart TV) and enter this URL/Website address: www.ShowTix4U.com/stream/INSERTYOURCODEHERE
- PLEASE NOTE: Your personal six-digit access code is on your ticket.
If you have trouble getting your code to work, please call The Grand’s box office at 409.765.1894. They will be open the night of the live stream to assist you.
STREAMING THE CONCERT TO YOUR TELEVISION
ShowTix4U streaming is browser based (no apps). If you would like to watch the stream on a television, you can do so using Airplay or Chromecast.
- Airplay a video to Apple TV using Mobile Device With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, start playing a video and tap the AirPlay icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. Just like that, your selected video will begin playing on your TV!
- Cast a video to Chromecast using Mobile Device With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast, start playing a video and tap the Chromecast icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. In mere moments, your selected video will begin playing on your TV. You can control playback on your TV using the Chromecast controls at the bottom of the app.
- Desktop Computer If using a desktop computer, the Airplay or Cast icon will not appear in the player, you will want to use the native screen sharing of the computer monitor to stream your entire screen via Airplay or Cast and then put the player in full screen mode.
- Roku (Windows and Android only)
The Grand Box Office is available to answer questions. Just call 409.765.1894 during business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM). The box office cannot sell you a streaming ticket. But they can help guide you through the purchase process through SHOWTIX4U.
LET’S MAKE YOUR STREAMS COME TRUE
Please don’t let the term “streaming” frighten or overwhelm you. We are making it a priority to explain to you how this will work, and we are dedicated to answering any and all of your questions. We are in this together!